1. If you are 35 years old and still unmarried, would you still wait for your true love? Why?
2. Who will pay for the wedding costs? Man, woman or both? Why?
3. What do you think is the best age to get married?
In my opinion, there is no best age to get married. For me, if you are stable, independent, you have work, that you can do what you want, have traveled a lot, so you are ready.
4. Do you think weddings in your countries waste a lot of money?
I think yes because in Armenia they make the wedding very important, and sometimes spend money meaningless.
5. At what age do most people in your country get married?
6. Does getting married mean giving up your freedom?
I would not say so much, but the responsibility is growing, if partners respect each other and not saying, like in many Armenian families “Don’t wear that, or don’t go for a walk with your friends”. Beside mutual life, you have your life, your job, your friend, your relatives.
7. Is it okay for a couple to live together before getting married? Why or Why not?
Yes. its normal and important, cause people have to know each other better before marriage.
9. Is it ok to marry someone from a different religion?
Yes, if religion is not the most important thing for him. I tend to think if you understand each other, so its normal
13. What is the most important ingredient in a happy marriage?
To trust each other and love